Bradford-Sullivan County Addiction Network
Strategic Plan Goals
- Goal 1 – Educate individuals and families about addiction and overdose to prevent initiation of substance use and abuse among Bradford & Sullivan County residents.
- Goal 2 – Ensure that all individuals have the opportunity for successful recovery through the development of supportive communities.
- Goal 3 – Increase access and utilization of Substance Use Disorder/Opioid Use Disorder (SUD/OUD) treatment programs.
- Goal 4 – Eliminate stigma in both Bradford & Sullivan Counties.
- Goal 5 – Coordinate efforts between law enforcement, first responders, drug & alcohol and the legal system.
- Education/Awareness Promotion
- Public Health/Safety
- Bradford & Sullivan County SCA
- CASA Trinity Center of Excellence
Director, Brandford & Sullivan County SCA
PERU Technical Assistance Provider
Major Coalition Milestones
Coalition Message Board
The Coalition created a coalition message board and roster to disseminate all deliverables and announcements that are discussed during coalition meetings Leadership met regularly to discuss opportunities to increase coalition membership.
The coalition has begun discussions around their first targeted objective which is the implementation and dissemination of a community awareness stigma survey to address the degree of existing stigma within the counties.